Welcome to the US Army Corps of Engineers Corps Water Management System Data API. At the Swagger UI link above you will find a REST styled interface for retrieving any data available publicly.
Some Quick notes
- Dates and Intervals/Durations are always in either the ISO 8601 or milliseconds since the unix epoch.
- The interval is the time between two different measurements.
- An interval of 0 and irregular are equivalent and mean that there is no fixed interval between measurements
- The Duration is used for aggregating calculations (Sums over time, Averages) and indicates the time window over which samples are gathered to generate a value.
- Errors are always returned as JSON objects